Desna Studio offers start complex projects with MVP or Proof of Concept to get Real Users Feedbacks on Early Stages.
Mobile app development is a great way to engage much more audience and clients to each business.
STRATEGY & MVP development
Minimum Viable Product/MVP is the fastest way to get through the Build-Measure-Learn feedback process with the minimum amount of effort. It helps to understand will your product succeed on the early stage.
MVP is a Minimum Viable Product that allows you to get meaningful feedback from users, understand what they really need and do not create what they are not interested in and what they do not ready to pay for.
MVP means a lot for startups.
It helps to verify success with the real users during the early stages.
Within a concept, the idea of your startup is just a hypothesis that may work or not.
To verify it, you need to make the following steps:
Сreate a plan and analyze the similar products on the market if they exist. If don’t – still have to create a plan, define business goals.
Define criterias which will help you to check viability of your idea.
Document all the requirements.
Build Minimum Viable Product and measure its performance indicators.
It’s important! MVP is not an unfinished slack-baked product. During your idea analyze you should choose a part of an entire project functionality, so MVP should perform as finished solution, just with less amount of options than can be expected, and you will be able to grow functionality after the first success.
WE WOULD ADVICE YOU TO START WITH MVP IF
- You’re launching a quite complex project with more than 2 user’s roles and advanced functionality.
- You want to save fund in case the project fail.
You want to see first results soon, but the project is huge.
- Want to check if your product is interested to potential users.
- Want to understand which direction of development will be most optimal, verifying this with each iteration.
- Find first users and analyze their demands on the early stages.
DID YOU KNOW?
Many teams starts their projects with MVP, some of them you definitely know
– Airbnb, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Foursquare, Spotify and many many others.